Permits for handling of hazardous waste

Enterprises that implements economic or other activity in a process of which the waste is generated, should:

  • Develop the project of the standards for waste and its disposal limits (except for small and medium-sized enterprises).
  • Develop and agree the passports of hazardous waste.
  • Get a license in the case of implementation of collection, using, rendering harmless, disposal of waste that belongs to 1-4 classes of dangerous waste. 
  • The subjects of small and medium-sized businesses annually should report till 15.01 of the following year. Department of the Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources in the North-West Federal District makes a note that this report is standards for waste and its disposal limits.

More detailed information on this subject is presented in Russian