Enterprises must have the following environmental documentation
- The project for maximum permissible emissions (MPE) of air pollutants.
- he project for Sanitary Protection Zone (SPZ) organization that includes the schedule for air quality monitoring on the boarder of Sanitary Protection Zone.
- The project for permissible norms of discharge (PND) of pollutants and microorganisms into water bodies.
- The project for norms of waste generation and limits for their disposal (PNWGLD).
- The reports about generation, use, neutralization and disposal of wastes
- The passports of dangerous wastes.
- The license for neutralization and disposal activity of 1-4 class dangerous wastes.
- Form of statistical report 2-TP air "Air protection data".
- Form of statistical report 2-TP vodhoz "Data on water use".
- Form of statistical report 2-TP air "Data on generation, use, neutralization, transportation and disposal production and consumption wastes".
Charge for negative environmental impact:
- Air emission of pollutants from stationary and mobile sources.
- Discharge of pollutants and microorganisms into water bodies.
- Waste disposal.
More detailed information on this subject is presented in Russian