There are following kinds of environmental monitoring:
- State environmental control,
- Industrial environmental control,
- Public environmental control.
State environmental control (supervision) is carried out by the state authorities empowered in this area.
Inspections can be scheduled and unscheduled.
In respect of legal entity or individual entrepreneur the scheduled inspections could be done once every three years.
This section provides the information about legislative acts, working in giving area:
- The procedure for monitoring activities implementing by the state oversight;
- Rights of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs during the public supervision, measures to protect their rights and interests;
- Duties of state supervision and officials during the period of monitoring.
Also there is information about the documentation that should be present during the inspection.