On June 29, the fourth meeting of the group on interaction and cooperation of five projects was held: Cata3Pult, Cool4City, BBC1, LALAPETE and CroBoDDIT of the Cross-Border Cooperation Program "South-Eastern Finland – Russia 2014-2020".
During the meeting, the upcoming events were discussed:
- August 23-25, 2021 Food BioTech Conference at ITMO University in St. Petersburg (BBC1 project).
Within the framework of this conference, a round table "Cooperation of science and business in the field of biotechnologies and closed economy projects South-Eastern Finland – Russia" will be held on August 23. The content of the event is currently being discussed and will be informed later on the BBC1 project website.
We invite you to take part in this round table as a speaker / participant. All the current information about the conference is available on the official website of the Food BioTech Conference 2021 and on Facebook;
- August 26, 2021 14:00-17:00 seminar-webinar "Implementation of the principles of circular economy in retail chains of St. Petersburg and Finland". Rational waste management, problems and solutions. The format of the round table. Simultaneous translation of Rus-Fin-Rus. Online participation is possible. More information later on the BBC1 project website;
- September 2, 2021 webinar of the Cata3Pult expert group "Solutions for energy efficiency and heat recovery of the Earth for residential and public buildings from a business point of view". The program will be published in August 2021;
- September 13-15, 2021 Future Energy Solutions conference in Lappeenranta (Cata3Pult project).
On September 15, the conference will host a seminar on "Reducing the carbon footprint of residential buildings and social infrastructure buildings, mobility and logistics, as well as the efficiency of municipal waste management". Read more about this on the website;
- On October 5, 2021, "Upcycle! The event "Circular Economy and Design" in Lappeenranta (LALAPETE project).