The SPb CCI will host the event "Introduction of the principles of circular economy for the complete recycling of waste generated as a result of wastewater treatment"
On October 28, 2021, the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SPb CCI) will host a hybrid event - "Introduction of the principles of circular economy for the complete recycling of waste generated as a result of wastewater treatment (business models, biotechnology and exchange of experience)". The program of the event can be viewed here. The event will be held in Russian and Finnish (simultaneous translation).
We invite you to take part and discuss with Russian and Finnish experts the issues of sewage sludge treatment and its further disposal. The following performances are planned at the event:
- The experience of SUE "Vodokanal of St. Petersburg" in the treatment of sewage sludge. Processing of nutrients - Rublevskaya Olga Nikolaevna, SUE "Vodokanal of St. Petersburg";
- Technical and economic alternative to further processing of products from sewage sludge SUE Vodokanal of St. Petersburg - Anisimov Alexander Dmitrievich, LLC "OSVIT" St. Petersburg;
- Results of approbation of the use of organomineral fertilizers from sewage sludge treatment products - Maxim V. Kiselev, Director of the Ecological Laboratory of Ecological Research of the SPbGAU;
- Prospects for the use of organo-mineral fertilizers in forestry - Vladimir Katsadze, St. Petersburg State Forestry University;
- Production of cavitation installations - Dmitry A. Kremnev, LLC "STC TECHNOSONIC", Moscow;
- Production of ozonation systems for cleaning and disinfection of the environment - Terentyev Sergey Vyacheslavovich, LLC PC TRIOTECHNIKA, St. Petersburg;
- The use of silt as products for energy production and land improvement in Mikkeli - Panu Juhkimo, Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd;
- Hacker®Process - recycled fertilizers from organic sediments - Jaakko Hentonen, Nana party.
Registration is open until 15:00 on October 27, 2021 here. A link to participate will be sent to those who have registered before the event.