On June 28, KOSMOS LLC took part in the round table "Clusters and the ecosystem of industrial symbiosis in Russia for the NTI ECONET market".
The event was held within the framework of the St. Petersburg Cluster Conference "Clusters open borders. Digital transformation" in a hybrid format.
Objective: To create conditions for the sustainable development of territories and ensure the ecological well-being of regions through the establishment of partnerships and the development of long-term and effective cooperation aimed at the development and implementation of methodology, business models, principles and approaches to the implementation of industrial symbiosis on the territory of the Russian Federation.
Task: To demonstrate the best cluster practices in the field of industrial symbiosis and clean technologies in the context of the transition to a circular economy.
The main focus group of the round table: SMEs and startups.
Subject of discussion: What can SMEs and startups offer and what can they get from participating:
- selection by the Agency of Strategic Initiatives of leadership projects in the field of green economy, ecology and climate, including measures to support them;
- in projects of the Clean Technologies Cluster, and in projects with the participation of Cluster members within the framework of international cross-border cooperation programs in the new project period 2021-2027;
- in the creation, together with ASI and the Cluster, of an industrial symbiosis ecosystem in Russia;
- in the activities of the Living Laboratory of the international project "Baltic Industrial Symbiosis" and as residents of the eco-industrial park of clean technologies.
Pitirimov Nikolay Vladimirovich, сhairman of the NP "City Association of Homeowners".
- Kuzmenko Svyatoslav Vladimirovich, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Consortium "St. Petersburg Cluster of Clean Technologies for the Urban Environment";
- Evdokimov Maxim Mikhailovich, Deputy Director of Initiatives for the Development of Tourism, Ecology and Climate of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives for the Promotion of New Projects (Agency for Strategic Initiatives, ASI);
- Lomagina Evdokia Nikolaevna, Marketing Director of OOO "Tyr-man Group";
- Belova Elena Georgievna, Scientific Secretary, Head of the Development Department of JSC ICSEI "Leontievsky Center";
- Loginova Tatyana Vladimirovna, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Komsomolskaya Pravda Plastic Processing Plant LLC, co-chair of the ASI expert group on monitoring target models for assessing the state of the investment climate in the region;
- Zakharova Galina Anatolyevna, Chief Specialist of the Department of Regional Foreign Relations of the Department of International Cooperation of the Committee on External Relations of St. Petersburg.