On November 12, KOSMOS LLC took part in an online conference dedicated to the problem of reducing the environmental intensity of the industrial complex in Russia.
The conference covered the following aspects:
- Strategies of Russian companies in relation to environmental protection. Examples of successful intensification of environmental activities. Technologies for implementing the best available technologies;
- Problems of technological re-equipment, introduction of low-waste technologies, economic and technical control of ecologization;
- Ways to reduce the cost of production by using secondary resources and reducing the resource and energy intensity of existing production facilities;
- Current issues of environmental audit, environmental certification and environmental insurance;
- Mechanisms of legal regulation of environmental activities of enterprises;
- Practical cases of industrial enterprises investing in environmentally friendly and resource-saving production, exchange of experience in implementing resource-efficient technologies.
The following reports are presented:
- Eco-friendly solutions in Russian production: state policy and economic incentives, legal regulation, environmental certification. Moderator: Mikhail Vasilenko, Chairman, national Union of self-regulating organizations of waste management operators;
- State policy in the field of resource conservation and ecology, law enforcement practice. Nikita Bondarenko, head of the environmental supervision Department Of the Committee for nature management, environmental protection and environmental safety of Saint Petersburg;
- Mainstream judicial practice in the field of environmental and industrial safety. Arina Dovzhenko, partner, Borenius Russia;
- Environmental certification as a market tool for sustainable business development. Evgenia Kuznetsova, head of the certification body "Ecological Union", leading expert of the "Leaf of life" system»;
- International energy certification tools. Mathematical energy modeling. Evgeny Teslya, CEO, EST Group;
- Strategies of Russian companies in relation to environmental protection. Examples of successful intensification of environmental activities. Technologies for implementing the best available technologies. Arina Dovzhenko, partner, Borenius Russia;
- Closed-loop economy as a driver of business development. Natalia Malashenko, Director of corporate relations, Russia, UPM.
Photos from the conference can be viewed here.