We invite you to the open webinar "Eco-certification of goods and services: how it works", which will be held on Monday, September 14, 2020 from 17.00-18.30
Organizers: Ecological Union (operator of eco-labeling type I "Leaf of life") and the company "Green Driver" (eco-education and business greening).
In 2020, confirming the environmental friendliness of your products is more important than ever. Self-declarations are no longer sufficient. And here such a phenomenon as "authoritative eco-certification" is very useful.
- At the webinar, you will learn:
- The main trends in the field of eco-products. Eco-labels in the world;
- Environmental certification in Russia: from greenwashing to Leaflet of life. How do I choose the right certification?;
- Eco-label type I "Leaf of life": General information, standards, verification procedure;
- Which 27 companies have already received the Leaf of life eco-label for 204 items of their products?;
- How do I use Ecolabel? 17 ways for companies.
You can register for the webinar here.
For all questions:
Ksenia Illarionova, head of the public relations Department of the Environmental Union