KOSMOS LLC took part in the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF'21), which was held on June 2-5, 2021 in St. Petersburg.
As part of the SPIEF, on June 5, KOSMOS LLC took part in the sprint session "Creating an Industrial Symbiosis Ecosystem in Russia for the EcoNet Market", where a number of ideas were presented that have already been tested in St. Petersburg and can be scaled to other regions of Russia.
The sprint session was organized by the St. Petersburg Cluster of Clean Technologies for the Urban Environment and was held at the EXPOFORUM Exhibition Center (Pavilion G, exposition of the Government of St. Petersburg).
On June 5, on the Day of Environmental Protection, the forum hosted a marathon of events in support of the development of industrial symbiosis in Russia:
- 10:00-12:00, Meeting of the authors of the project "Creating an Industrial Symbiosis Ecosystem in Russia through the development of industrial symbiosis Centers" with the authors of ideas from the TOP 100 ASI and Forum participants in order to attract the authors of project ideas to participate in the formation of an industrial symbiosis ecosystem in the regions. (Pavilion F, second floor, Partner meeting hall of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI) F20);
- 12:30-13:45, International sprint session "Creating an Industrial Symbiosis Ecosystem in Russia for the EcoNet market" (Pavilion G, St. Petersburg Government Exposition, Conference Room 1 Number of participants: 10);
- 14: 00-14:15, Signing of a Trilateral Agreement between ITMO Highpark JSC, the St. Petersburg Business Development Fund and the St. Petersburg Cluster of Clean Technologies for the Urban Environment. The agreement will contribute to the development of a pilot platform for waste recycling in the Russian Federation and their secondary use using the latest world technologies (Pavilion G, exposition of the Government of St. Petersburg, Conference room 2).
Event program (12:30-13:45):
- 12:30-12:45, Demonstration of the general presentation (Pitirimov N. V.);
- 12:45-13:35, Comments of each speaker (including Koroleva E. B.) on the roadmap for the implementation of the concluded agreement between the ASI and the Cluster of January 21, 2021 and proposals for the draft roadmaps planned for the conclusion of agreements between the ASI, the Cluster and the regions: St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region;
- 13:35-13:45, Summary of the discussion and adoption of the draft resolution.
Photos from the event can be viewed in the album.