On April 15, the second meeting of the interaction and cooperation group of five projects was held: Cata3Pult, Cool4City, BBC1, LALAPETE and CroBoDDIT of the cross-border cooperation program of South-Eastern Finland and Russia.
The idea to hold a joint meeting on five projects arose because the focus of these projects is waste management and the transition to a closed-loop economy. In this way, there is a natural and effective communication between projects.
During the second meeting, a discussion of upcoming events and publications was held:
- On April 22, 2021, the first Baltic Circular Economy Forum (BCEF) will be held in St. Petersburg, where the:
- panel discussion and forecast session "NTI ECONET and Industrial Symbiosis Ecosystems: a step towards a closed-cycle economy?" will take place at BCEF (12:00-14:00);
- Cool4City project launch workshop at BCEF (14:00-16:00).
- On April 27, 2021, Cata3Pult and LALAPETE are designing a webinar for experts "Textile recycling-Business in mind»;
- April 29, 2021 web-seminar on smart and eco-friendly mobility of the Catapult project (More information about the program and the registration form are available on the GreenReality network website);
- On May 25, 2021, a seminar on waste management (Among the speakers-representatives of Rosprirodnadzor-the Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources, St. Petersburg ITMO University, the Ministry of the Environment of Finland, etc. The webinar program is currently under development. The links will be sent to everyone, as well as posted on the portal ecoprofi.info and in social networks);
- Training brochure on waste management in enterprises. (Currently, the Cata3Pult project is working on an educational brochure "Waste management in the enterprise: Russian and Finnish experience" (in Russian with an abstract in English). The brochure will be delivered to the printing house at the end of April, and the print run will be published in mid-May).