On December 3, an online Seminar "Building a circular economy at the city level" was held on the ZOOM platform with simultaneous English-Finnish-Russian translation.
The following reports were presented:
- "Principles of a closed (cyclical) economy in the context of climate change (Russia)". A. A. Startsev, Saint Petersburg state technological Institute (technical University) and its center;
- "The basic principles of payment for negative impact on the environment as a means of facilitating the transition to a circular economy." Olga Filonova, representative of Rosprirodnadzor for the North-West region-Federal service for supervision of natural resources of Russia;
- Roadmap of the circular economy, and case studies in Lappeenranta. Anna Vuori, regional coordinator, Lappeenranta city, Circwaste project;
- Examples of circular economy from the Helsinki region, Evilina Lutfi, Green Net Finland;
- Building a circular economy at the city level. Lahti. Road map regional closed-loop economy päijänne Tavastia - from strategy to implementation. Mari Sarvaala, RDI specialist, Technology, LAB, University of applied Sciences, Lahti;
- Building a circular economy at the city level. Mikkeli. EcoSairila development platform and industrial zone. Pan Uhkema, coordinator of the platform, MsC. Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd;
- Practical application of the technology of 100% processing of industrial and construction waste (PSO). Use of RSO grades 4-5 in the production of building materials. General Director Aslanov Marat Aslanovich. Ecotechnopark Management company, LLC»;
- The processing centre in Mikkeli. Soili Nousiainen, project engineer, Metsäsairila Oy. Mikkeli waste center.