On November 26, an expert meeting "Energy-as-a-service business models and technical solutions for improving the energy efficiency of apartment buildings" was held within the Cata3Pult project.
The following reports were presented:
- Overview of types of business models and existing practices-ESCO, EPB, leasing and concession agreements - in Finland and Russia (Saint Petersburg), Evilina Lutfi, GNF;
- Experience of ESCO from Saint Petersburg-modernization of the heating system, Nikolai Pitirimov, non-profit partnership "Homeowners»;
- New implementation model and tools for launching EPC projects, Liv Randy Tinseth, managing Director of Linkoln AS;
- Energy-saving heating solution from Finland - ventilation system with adjustable air volume TAP AIR, Aki Pohjalainen, Entos Optimisäätö Oy;
- Energy storage devices from Saint Petersburg-internal battery installations, tbc;
- Energy saving and carbon footprint of buildings of different types and years of construction-research from St. Petersburg, Anna Prokofieva, Environmental office of KOSMOS LLC.