On February 16, a webinar was held on the topic "Problems of soil pollution and biotechnological methods of cleaning". The webinar was organized by NP "AsEP" on the BBC1 project.
In the webinar included presentations of the Russian participants – representatives of the Committee for nature protection of the environment and ecological safety of St. Petersburg, FGKU "Directorate for organization of work on the elimination of accumulated environmental damage, as well as for ensuring safety of hydraulic structures polygon "Krasny Bor", JSC "Ekoprom", St. Petersburg state university of civil engineering, "Tekhnoterra", "Office of special designing "Sphere", LLC "Laboratory of Microbial Technology" and Finnish participants – Mikkeli city development agencies Miksei Oy, Ramboll Finland Oy. In total, about 30 people were present. The reports of the participants can be viewed below:
- Saija Tillgren, project manager, Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd, Presentation of the project;
- Sari Hämäläinen, development engineer, City of Mikkeli, «State of contaminated soils in the city of Mikkeli»;
- Jarno Laitinen, leading expert, site solutions, Ramboll Finland Oy, «In situ remediation methods and sustainability»;
- Perttu Mattila, head of Soil and Groundwater Remediation, Doranova Oy, «In situ remediation case examples from Finland»;
- Alexey Avsyukevich, Ecoprom JSC, «Experience of soil cleaning from oil products pollution in the regions of Russia»;
- Ivan Serebritskyj, deputy Chairman of the Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety St. Petersburg, «The current state of soils and grounds in St. Petersburg»;
- Andrey Gorky, deputy Director of the Federal State Institution “Directorate for the organization of work to eliminate the accumulated harm to the environment, as well as to ensure the safety of hydraulic structures of the Krasny Bor landfill”, «Problems of Rehabilitation of Contaminated Sites in Russia»;
- Yuri Datsenko, “Laboratory of Microbial Technologies” LLC, «Clean-up of oil-contaminated soils using microbial biotechnology»;
- Maxim Losko, Special Design Buro “Sfera”, «Soil pollution monitoring and remediation of soils».